Thursday, December 22, 2022

Snow Day

Snow Days always sound so much better when you're a kid. 

Anyway, it snowed. We knew there would still be snow on the ground tomorrow so we planned on shopping today. Honestly, we should have gone yesterday, but with the Tink situation, that probably would have been impossible. 

I was so stressed about all of it that even though I DID get to keep my mailbox on the porch at least for another year, I just didn't care.

I mean, I should care. I should have been happy and victorious about it given all the humiliation and annoyance I had to go to to make that happen. And I DO care now that it's later in the day. 

Anyway, tomorrow is supposed to be horribly cold. Next week is supposed to be in the 60s. I'm sure my body will adjust to that just SO well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment