Friday, December 9, 2022

And Yet Another Hit

My car window hasn't been interested in rolling down in a while. Now when I roll it down, it doesn't want to roll up either. That's more dangerous. 

So I made an appointment to get it fixed and have my oil changed. That will happen next Friday. I'm really hoping this is an easy fix and the car doesn't screw up in other, special ways and that they don't try to gaslight me about nothing being wrong.

Look. I have PLANS for that week before Christmas. I have things I need to do. I need everything to function and be okay. 

I broke down a little day because this has been a year full of things just not working for me. Apps that work for everyone else just don't work for me. My computer broke. My phone broke. A game I wanted to play just to soothe my brain wouldn't work. The van won't run.  They can't seem to fix it. Everything is just....why can't it work? Please, just let some of it work.

Ugghh. Anyway. *shakes head*

No comments:

Post a Comment