Tuesday, December 13, 2022

The New Do

..........okay.

So the intentional part of my new hairstyle is that I dyed it black. It's a good black with a blue base and seems to have covered my gray nicely. And it smells good.

The UNintentional part of my new hairstyle is that.......

Okay.

Look.

So I got a set of clip-in bangs. I've not really figured out how to style it yet, but, the thing is.....well.

Sigh.

Okay. It needed to be trimmed. And I trimmed on it while it was on my head.

And I thought all of my hair was out of the way. I purposefully made sure all of my hair was out of the way. 

Hair moves though. Funny that.

I now have some really short, very blunt, need-to-be-fixed pixie bangs. Not on the wig. On my own head. 

Yeah.

So that's the new do. 

Yay?

No comments:

Post a Comment