Wednesday, January 11, 2023

One Week

So tonight will be my second shot. I'm not as nervous as I was last time, but, as I said to my roommate earlier today, I'm a bit spooked by this whole process because it seems to be working. 

The back half of the living room now has its bookshelf situation handled. We have a lot of organizing to do on the office end of it, but as far as the books are concerned, we're good. 

We also got some art in today and while the art situation in the living room will be experimented with until settled, but we're getting closer. 

I will say this. I do not think we would be here if I wasn't losing weight. I wouldn't have any of the energy I have right now. So, you know, if nothing else comes of  this, I had a week with enough energy to move around some books and make my life more organized. 

No comments:

Post a Comment