Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Productive but Tiring

I made some headway on the bookshelf situation. One shelf is completely full of books (and art pads). That is complete and it was very annoying because every cookbook has to be a different size and a weird shape from all the other cookbooks.

Later I pulled books off of the two shelves to be moved. I have books on one shelf still because I ran out of room in my containers. They can just be set to the side though, given that they're not going to be leaving their general location, just their shelf. 

That's really the annoying thing about this move. It's in the middle of a major traffic zone of the house so I had to move the books farther away than I wanted to because I needed to make sure no one would run into them. Tomorrow they will be transported back to the same location, just on a different shelf. 

This is a good move though. It's practical. The taller shelf was about half books/half misc house stuff. Now all the house stuff will be on the smaller shelf and look purposeful next to the other utility shelf. The taller shelf will just be all books.

There needs to be a lot of dusting and I've probably destroyed all the good I did by vacuuming, but at least things are happening. It's so nice to have a little more energy so I can actually do this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment