Sunday, January 22, 2023

Sunday Assessment

I still continue to keep the food journal.
I still continue to eat less than I was.
I still continue to feel good about this whole situation.

I've not eaten as much fiber as I should, but I'm working on that.
I'm getting enough protein. I'm sure of that.
I'm not moving as much as I should be, but the urge to do so is growing. With time, I believe that will return.

It's supposed to snow this week. I will not go out in the snow. I will not. I'm not putting myself through that. I am not putting my car through it. The last bout of snow was really rough on my car. I'm not risking damage. Things can be rearranged or put off. 

I may have to change my doctor's appointment, but I'm okay with that. I basically have what I needed from the meeting already. We can wait for the three-month appointment. That way we can do lab work again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment