Thursday, October 17, 2019

Heat Therapy

Either back in July or August, we'd forgotten to put the sungaurd in the window. When I got in, the seats were very hot, but against my back and shoulders, the heat felt really good.

So it's taken me all this time to actually start using the heating pad, even though I knew we had one. Anyway, I started earlier this week. For a couple of hours every night, I'm trying to do my best to keep the heat against my back and my evil shoulder blades. Relaxing that whole Pit of Chaos has possibly made it easier to sleep. I've certainly been sleeping deeper and having all kinds of weird dreams.

Anyway, I'm going to keep this up for a while and see if it makes a real difference. Well, one difference is that it's moved the cat more onto my boobs than on my shoulder. Then again, she was making my shoulder ache, so this is probably a good thing.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also Massage chairs US

    ReplyDelete