Friday, October 25, 2019

Predictable

Of course, the repairman didn't show up. Of course, the second repairman I called also didn't show up. Of course, the cat was annoying the whole time I was trying to make stuff happen here. Of course, I'm not doing much, other than making a couple of phone calls, because there isn't jack I can do beyond that. Of course, this is getting on my very very last little frayed nerve. Of course, my roommate is right there with me.

I mean, rationally I know this will happen. The roof will get repaired, eventually. I know people can't just jump right to help me because suddenly MY stuff needs repaired. I understand there is a line of people ahead of me who also need their roofs fixed and also have leaks and also have frayed nerves and also probably waited hours and hours to get this to happen.

Doesn't make it any easier though.

No comments:

Post a Comment