Monday, October 14, 2019

Satisfied

I was kind of in a fugue all weekend. I was riding that delicious high of having read a very good book and still having a lot of it to process. Is there any joy out there like reading a book that truly is a delight to read?

Anyway, it continues to be cooler. This is that weird time of year when I have a fan on in my room but I still turn flick the switch to the bathroom heater when I'm in there. It won't last. Soon the fans will be cleaned for the season and put away. Thankfully I have a white noise machine to help me sleep.

This week is going to be busy for me. I have to do Things. Maybe that's for the best. Otherwise, I'd just pine for the book. I can read it soon, but I need a bit of a break before I try.

Also, for now, I'm in a rather okay mood. YAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment