Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Passing

Where did this month go? It's almost over and I think I just tranced out of most of it. Normally I like October but last month was so hot and annoying that I'm not sure I was even quite well enough to notice what was going on. I know that sounds concerning, but mostly it's due to me not getting enough sleep. Having said that, I read some good books this month.

What else? Oh yes. A friend sent me a link to joyn. It's a fat positive wellness app. You have to pay to join, but it's no more expensive than the box I was doing there for a while and you pay month by month so there really isn't any commitment. I'll think about it. You can do a seven day free trial in any case.

The cat is on my shoulder and growls when I try to move her. That is my life now.

No comments:

Post a Comment