Saturday, December 28, 2019

Best of This Year 3

You know, I made a list when I was thinking about this whole End of the Year project and actually wrote down "I feel more confident with my craft." I'm not sure that is true. I'm still somewhat unsure of EVERY project I do.

That being said, I did learn some new techniques this year. I think I finally mastered the 'one line to the next line' on crocheted hats and that is seriously a big step for me. I've made some very wonky hats. I think my knitting is better, if only because my stitches are more consistent and I know I'm basically doing everything wrong. Seriously, I've been knitting the wrong direction this whole time.

I think I also have to add my crafting communities here as a 'best of' for the year. These communities are positive and inspiring and great to have. It's so neat to watch other people posting about the beautiful work they're doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment