Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Hat and Beyond

I had to take a break from the hat so I could just process for a bit. I did some fix work on it tonight, but I need to do more. A lot more. It has issues. I think it's too big. Maybe it will be better after it gets washed.

Now one thing I did enjoy out of this process was the yarn. It was a wool sock-weight yarn and it knitted very well. It crocheted well too. I know this because I just put it on another hat. The colors, even though they are not favorite colors of mine, were lovely in their projects. I am certainly pleased with the yarn.

We paid a bill and took out trash today. I also made my birthday plans, which will happen this Friday. It's a few days early,but that's okay.

I'm not happy with how Survivor ended, but honestly I don't think it could have ended in a way to please me this season. It was obvious people would be idiots and they certainly were. Oh well, perhaps next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment