Thursday, December 26, 2019

The Best of this Year: 1

There was a moment in the earlier part of the year when my household had a crisis. I was alone and I needed help and transport.

On very, very short notice, my best friend and my dad dropped what they were doing and came to my assistance. The whole situation was still difficult on me physically and scary on a lot of levels, but I know I got through it because these two people held me together. They kept me calm and secure and helped me to feel safe.

I am so deeply grateful to both of them for helping me with this situation. I feel blessed and loved because of it. Even though what was happening at that time wasn't easy (and I wasn't even the main one involved in it), it was do-able because people love me. This stands out as the first amazing thing about my year.

No comments:

Post a Comment