Saturday, July 25, 2020

Summer is Trying to Kill Me

Because I've not been getting a lot of sleep lately (because it's been too hot to try and go to my room until around 3), I've been functioning a state of near exhaustion for a while now. Last night it hit a breaking point.

Sometimes when I'm sick to my stomach, I'll also have a fever in my stomach and my legs. It's insanely hot and makes me a little dizzy. So last night, I had this fever, dizziness, plus the exhaustion of the lack of sleep. I tried to go to bed at around 10:30. It seems that logically, this would have solved my problems.

NOPE!

It wasn't too bad at first. The fever kept me from sweating and allowed the fans to actually feel cooler against my skin. But the fever broke around one. Past that, I was just a hot, sweaty mess. I would sleep for maybe an hour before the heat would wake me back up. And then, of course, my body would decide I had to go pee again. Uggghhhhhh.

I think I didn't sleep any more than I usually do. I maybe dozed some more? I don't feel AS awful this morning but last night was seriously miserable.

No comments:

Post a Comment