Sunday, July 26, 2020

The Will

I tried to chat with my nephew on Steam tonight and he couldn't hear me. It wasn't until later that it occurred to me that it might be because my mic settings were off due to a new sound card. I checked and they are. The sound card is trying to be where my audio input comes from. Which sucks, because my mic is a USB mic and the sound card doesn't have a USB port. I know it can be fixed and it's probably an easy fix.

The thing is, it's muggy. I'm tired. I'm worn out. I'm annoyed. And right now, I just don't have the will to deal with this. Or anything. Honestly, nothing at all.

I feel like the general stuff about my life that grinds me down has just been driven deeper into that grinding machine with the Covid/stupidity/heat/tyranny/all of it that's also going on. Right now, I just feel like it's all too much.

Tomorrow I'll fix my mic. Right now, I'm just going to listen to 80s music and try to not dread going to my hot bedroom to try and sleep in my hot bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment