Sunday, November 8, 2020

Aftermath

Conservatives are leaving Twitter and Facebook. They are going to Parler and other such places. They claim these places will let them say whatever they want without fact-checking or censorship. I have a feeling that anyone who doesn't tow the party line will be removed quickly. 

I suspect this means there will be no reflection on why they chose to follow someone so awful that cities cheered when he lost the election. I guess I'm not surprised. 

Most people who voted for Trump were people in towns and rural areas. Democrats used to be the party of the farmer, but that doesn't seem to be the case now, even though the GOP really does nothing much to help farmers. I think it's important that the next two years are spent on outreach that brings the rural areas back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment