Thursday, November 19, 2020

Raise a Glass

They're starting to shut the schools down again. They say they'll reopen after Thanksgiving, but we'll see. All of that depends on how bad things get in the next week or so. Things could get very bad.

Everyone around me has been touched by significant deaths this year. Aunts, cousins, siblings. So far, in my close circle, none of these deaths have been Covid 19-related, but I have to wonder if things could have gone differently in a couple of these cases had Covid not been taking up so many resources. I also know we're fortunate. A lot of people have lost far more than we have. 

The vote count in Georgia went to Biden again. They proved he won the election, again. Trump is still trying to swing things back to him. I'm not sure he understands how all of this works. Or maybe he does and he's just biding his time to figure out a way to escape his debt and pending litigation. Who even knows at this point?

No comments:

Post a Comment