Sunday, November 1, 2020

Extra Hour Sunday

The time change happened. I got my extra hour of sleep and I actually took that hour TO sleep instead of squandering it on looking at Youtube or whatever. The sleep helped.

We're two days until the election. I really seriously hope this is a very clear and evident victory because I really do not want to deal with ELECTION DRAMA for months to come. Just please let it be over with. 

We're also paying bills this week and handling some prep stuff for winter. Hopefully, all of that will happen without incident. 

The front panel of the pillow sham is finished. I just need to do the back, which honestly shouldn't take that long. I may have to switch needle size and that will throw things off, but it isn't that big of a deal. 

It's good to be back to productive knitting again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment