Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Extra Steps

I'm going back to therapy. I think I mentioned that before in the blog? Anyway, it's a little annoying because I requested to be at one place because I know the building and know I can manage it physically. That....is not the one she called. Uggh. 

The one she called has a great FB page. I'll give them that. However, it's in a building I know I cannot navigate. So when I talk to Ol Girl, I'm going to have to muddy the waters from the start by explaining we can't meet in their building. Hopefully, that won't be A THING. Maybe we can do virtual or just hang out in the park or something. I don't want them in my house. 

Anyway, I'm seriously pissed about this because if she'd just used the one I wanted, I could just be focused on the therapy. She didn't and so now my focus on how I'm going to manage the physical obstacle now in my way. That gives me a very specific headache. 

No comments:

Post a Comment