Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Late Discoveries

As I've mentioned before, I always feel like you find things when you're supposed to. That's been happening to me a lot this year. 

An artist I've liked for years was in a band before he went solo. I looked up some of his old tracks with that band because I missed them. I noticed one I didn't realize they'd done because at the time they had a different singer. I listened to that song because it's been since the late 90s since I heard it. It still felt new and fresh and perfect. 

I was curious about the change up and did some research. The reasons the first lead singer left the band are really shitty, but I guess typical of the time. Anyway, when I was watching the vid over the band's history, I really loved every sniglet they played from this first album with the first singer. 

Tonight I listened to that whole first album and it really blew me away. I love it so much. It's perfection. I didn't find it when it was current, but I'm not going to feel weird about that. I have it now and I'm better for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment