Saturday, November 27, 2021

Festive

The Thanksgiving decorations are put away and the Christmas ones are up. We even have the little plastic candle display working this year. I like to think it will make someone outside happier. 

It's not QUITE the last month of 2021, but we're getting there. I know this has been a harrowing year for a lot of people, but to me, it seems to have blipped by in a second. Once Trump was out of office, time sped up again. That helped things a lot.

I'm not going to like FORCE myself to be happy during December, but I'm going to try my best to make it happen. Lots of music. Ignoring things I can do nothing about. Focusing on positive changes. You know, the stuff that produces the good brain chemicals.  Maybe that will help matters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment