Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Two Days Before Thanksgiving

Okay, so I'm going to make a list of things for which I am grateful. It's that time of year, after all. 

I am thankful for my friends. My friends are the best people. My friends keep me sane and happy. I love them so much. They mean the world to me.

I am thankful for good conversation. This connects back to the friends thing, but it is important. I thrive on good conversations. A good discussion is better than sex.

I am thankful for the strong relationship I have with my dad. When my dad says he loves me, I know he means that. 

I am thankful for humor. Again, this keeps me sane. 

I am thankful I've been making some positive changes in my life. I get frustrated with them because it's not moving as quickly as I wish it was, but I'm still thankful it's happening.

I am thankful for fanfic writers. I love how fanfic writers can take a subject matter and explore it in so many different ways. It really adds to my love of the original work. 

I am thankful for all of the things I have learned in this last year. Even if the lessons were harsh, I am better off for having them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment