Friday, July 29, 2022

Another Outage

The power went out again last night. It was only from about ten until 1:30 or so, but it sucked, and after last week's 36-hour outage, it was scary. I can't deal with this. I can't deal with going into panic mode every time it starts thundering again.

Look, I understand that sometimes these things happen, but if they have to, they should be doing this in the Fall or Spring or some time when it's not insanely hot. The power going out when it's cooler is inconvenient and hard on my breathing, but it isn't life-threatening the way it is when the power goes out during the summer. I could die from that. A lot of people could die.

The utility companies need to get their shit together and make sure the power stays on during the more extreme months. It's literally their job.

No comments:

Post a Comment