Sunday, July 17, 2022

Stupid Hot Days Worse Hot Nights

My sleep is so sketch right now. It's so hot and humid I really can't get into bed before three. I'm waking up around 8 so my body can inform me that's still unpleasant. Then I try to doze back into sleep and usually fail. I'm just a walking zombie right now. I still have between six and ten weeks of this depending on what level of bitch that September decides to be.

Summer is really getting to be too much. I need to see if there is a way this can change. There needs to be some kind of other solution here because tons of fans that do very little (but are still better than nothing) plus sketchy AC that can only stay on for so long before it starts to get scary isn't working. 

I mean, it's fine so long as we never get into three digits, but we are. And we're staying there for weeks on end. This is going to kill me and quite frankly I'm just basically okay with that given the alternative is being soaked to the bone and miserable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment