Tuesday, July 5, 2022

State of the Cats

Last year when my roommate decided to trick the cats into eating more food during the summer, we saw them handle the weather with better health. It seems to be working this summer as well.

Millie isn't sitting with us as much. I don't think she likes the fan or the direct AC. Most of the time she's hanging out in my roommate's bedroom or in the laundry room.

Tink rules us from the ancient old blanket chest in the living room, which is, of course, right by the AC. When the AC is off, she sits on my desk, usually with a paw on or near my leg.

She'll indicate when she wants more affection. 

Her coat looks good and thick. It's so hot the fleas have more or less decided to give up. The heat does have advantages in that way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment