Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Low Key Trauma

Since last August, there has been A LOT of stuff. I mean, even now, there is all the flooding going on. It's like this constant buzz in everyone's psyche. It's draining.

Today I took my car in to have the AC fixed. It rained the whole trip there and the whole second trip to get bring it home. My roommate and I were both really quiet about it.

Later we admitted we were both rather frightening about what would happen. The last time we took the car in for a simple thing, it cost us so much money and caused so much stress. On its own, I don't think that whole car ordeal would have messed with us so much, but, as I said, it was in a long line of difficult situations. Dread is just part of the landscape now.

And it's possible something else could mess up with the car, but the AC seemed to be working when I drove it home.

No comments:

Post a Comment