Thursday, November 28, 2019

Thanksgiving 2019

Yesterday we had Thanksgiving with friends. Today it was just us, the cats, and a horror movie. To my mind, this was perfect.

Keep in mind, last year I woke up on Thanksgiving morning with the nasty start to a several day stomach virus. My roommate caught it a couple of days after. Most of the week was spent eating things like string cheese because it was covered in a wrapper and we couldn't reinfect each other. It was seriously one of the worst viruses I've had in a long time.

So this year, as far as I am concerned, everything was blissful. I didn't have to go anywhere and stress out my body. I did not have to talk to a bunch of people I don't know and stress out my mind. I was around the people I want to be around and I got to feel safe and warm. That is a perfect holiday to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment