Thursday, December 17, 2020

Functioning

My car seems to be functioning again. Yay. This is one less stressful thing. This year does not need to be bring more stress to people. Did a Covid-safe covid visit with my best friend today. Her mask is cooler than mine. It has a little breathing filter thing on it. Kinda looks steampunk.

Now I'm home, in my happy warm house with a cat sleeping on my lap. In other words, today has been the first really good day of the week. I am very thankful for it.

Today would have been my aunt's 75th birthday. I miss her. I know my cousins and my uncle are still grieving. I wish they could spend more time together, but the rest of the stuff going on this year is making that pretty impossible. 

Two notes. 

Checklists for Christmas work really well.

Lightboxes do not work very well when it's already dark outside. 


No comments:

Post a Comment