Sunday, December 13, 2020

Snow 2020

It was supposed to snow this evening, so I took an early shower to avoid being in my cold bathroom when it was cold enough to snow. I'm glad I did. The snow started less than an hour after I got out of the shower.

The snow fell in fat, wet flakes and it was very pretty to watch. I'm deeply happy I did not have to go out in it. Hopefully, it will melt away before I DO have to go outside. The last thing I need right now is a fall. 

To cheerfully keep with the winter theme, we watched both the Charlie Brown and Grinch cartoons tonight. Ahh, how I love them! My holiday just isn't complete with them. I'm glad I saw them. Now my heart can be cheerful. 

Speaking of Peanuts, Tinkerbell has joined ranks with Linus in that she now has a favorite blanket. It's an old red throw we've had for a long time. It's her comfort blanket now. Half the time, I'm holding her like one would hold a human baby in it. She just purrs away. You know, until she decides to growl. That cat growls at me a lot. 

Anyway, overall, it was a lovely weekend. Now on to the week before Christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment