Tuesday, December 29, 2020

One Year Later

This time last year my roommate and I were discussing if he should try to go to the clinic or the hospital. He was very sick and had to sleep on the couch. On 12/30/19, he went into the clinic and they sent him to the hospital. I spent the night alone in the house and waited. 

By the next day, he wanted out of there. We got him home and for weeks afterward, he recovered. 

Illness and stress about illness started in my household months before Covid became the main focus of things. Since then, we've been as careful as we could be to keep ourselves healthy. I'm hoping we can both get vaccinations as soon as they are available for people on our tier of receiving them. In the meantime, we'll just try our best to remain safe. 

I had a lot of plans for the end of the year. I wanted to do some videos and write some fun things here on the blog. I'm finding that I just really can't. I'm out of my Yearspoons. I just need to ride out the rest of this and hope I'm okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment