Friday, December 18, 2020

Two Weeks

It is a week from Christmas.
It is two weeks from Jan. 1, 2021.

I do not think anyone is going to forget 2020. How could we? Almost everyone I know has lost someone this year. A lot of people's lives have forever changed for other reasons as well. It's been, for many, the weirdest and hardest year of their lives.

It hasn't been the hardest year of my life, though it certainly has been strange. I mean, I've not set foot in another person's house since February. I've seen very few people in person, and even then usually only for less than an hour and with barriers between us. I'm a lowkey hermit so I'm not that bad with all of this, but I DO feel for the extroverts. 

I guess I should try to end the year on a positive note. Off and on for the next couple of weeks, I'll talk about the good stuff I've seen/listened to/read. I'll reflect on what changes I've personally made. We'll see how it goes. 

Oh. Also. I'll be 47 in less than a week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment