Saturday, February 13, 2021

Disquiet

I'm terrified of falling. I've had some nasty falls that resulted in injuries that were difficult to heal. In some cases, I'm not sure they healed properly. Every fall just makes things worse.

With that in mind, I'm also rather terrified of the snow. I'll do my best if I have to go out in it, but the optimum situation is not to go out in it at all. I'm really hoping the snow doesn't start until after we come back from the store tomorrow. I just really don't want to risk things.

This hasn't been an easy day in other ways either. Trump wasn't convicted. This wasn't shocking, but it's still annoying. They let this evil, horrible person get away with everything. They keep thinking he'll change, but he doesn't. He just gets worse. Unless some other court convicts him and locks him away, he will continue to get worse. 

I'm so sick of having to worry about what horrible things the insane conservative portion of this country will do. Mind you, I don't want extremism from either side, but the conservatives can do so much more damage to me and mine. 

Right now I just want to endure through the trip to the store tomorrow and make it safely back in the house. I don't think I'll really be calm until that happens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment