Thursday, February 25, 2021

Mah First Silmarillion Fan Fic

Fingolfin: Fëanáro, you say you are such a good family man but do you even know the names of my children?


Fëanor: No.

Fingolfin:...........do you know the names of your own children?

Fëanor: Of course I do. Ginger Heir, Singy One, Stinky Loud One, Scowling One, Curufinwë, and Twins.

Fingolfin: That's only ONE name. The rest of those are vague descriptions.....

Fëanor: OH! Actually, I have those for your children as well. Gold Ribbons, No Ribbons, Loud Girl, and Youngest.

Fingolfin:............I suppose our brother's children only get vague descriptions as well?

Fëanor: Absolutely not! He has Artanis with the Good Hair and then some number of blonde boys. I'm not sure if they even have names or how many of them there are.

Fingolfin: To be fair, I think everyone is confused about that number.

No comments:

Post a Comment