Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Frustrated

Today was a day of minor frustrations. My nerves were shot. The cats kept being jerks. Everything wanted too much of my focus. I just needed to zone, hard, and for basically hours. 

Of course, I couldn't. I was supposed to tutor today and while I'd prepped most of it over the weekend, I still needed to write some questions for the assignment portion of it. And then, as always, tutoring didn't even happen. 

The thing is, I know I'm not alone. A lot of people are writing about how they're just kind of BEYOND all of it. Like I said in a few posts ago, I suspect everyone's overall number of spoons has been reduced. We just don't have a lot of anything left anymore. 2020 took too much. 

I keep hoping it will be different in the Spring, but after Spring that evil bastard Summer shows back up and then I'm hot. Ugh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment