Thursday, December 16, 2021

The Shirt Thing

My birthday is in seven days. 

I ordered a festive holiday shirt for myself. It was perfect. Black with the Grinch's hand on it, holding an ornament. I loved it. I checked the sizes and it came in my size. I was so looking forward to this. 

When it arrived, the label said it was in my size by the damned thing was maybe a medium, at best. It was also very narrow. Even at my thinnest, my shoulders wouldn't have managed to fit in this shirt.

I just.....okay, look. I was really looking forward to this. I was excited about it. The whole idea of it made me happy. Do you know how rare it was for me to find something in my style AND my size for a holiday?

Well, clearly rarer than shit because it didn't actually happen and those people screwed over everyone who ordered from them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment