Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Observations

Two things have been going on lately and I'm not sure if they're related to the meds or not. 

The first one is that I'm having a lot of trouble watching videos where people are holding cameras and moving. It's always made me a little dizzy but lately, it's been making me super dizzy and I'm really to the point where I can't do it anymore.

I love travel videos like that but I can't keep making myself nauseated every night. That just isn't a good way to live.

The other thing is that I've been really wanting to add heat to my food. Not from peppers though. I still don't like peppers that much. I want the heat from horse radish. That has been making me SO happy. I'm using a lot more Wasabi than I ever have before and even adoring it after I burned out my nose for a few seconds. 

Anyway, like I said, I'm not sure if those things are related to my meds or not, but I did think it was important to note them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment