Monday, March 5, 2012

Blahdeblah

I finished the third book of the Kencyrath series and was very, very happy about it. It was everything I had wanted it to be.  Here's hoping the next books are just as good.  I spent time reading the trope lists of everything, happy to see that while it follows many of the typical, the author does it in a way that feels fresh and new. I love that.

This won't be a long post because it's been a really really long day. At midnight my roommate realized the toilet was screwed up. However, because he's a BAMF, he was able to obtain the parts from Walmart and fix it. Hopefully.  I'd rather things be US fixed than "wow look how the plumber just took all our money" fixed. I need sleep now though. Seriously need sleep.

I'll write a real post tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment