Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Change for the Bad

Grrrrrr!! They just upgraded Blogger to this fuckery that I don't like. It's this horrible thing that wants to link Google+ with my blog. I do not want this! I like keeping this separated. I know I'll get used to it, but how I loathe these things.

I like my blog being my private space where I talk about things that involve me and only those I choose to see it, not to everyone in the whole world (okay, the fifteen people in Google+).  This is my blog and if it goes more public than it is, I'm really pretty sure I'll have to find another blogging format. I hate this because it means my ten or so followers will have to switch as well and I'll loose all the ties to my older blog.

This annoys me because it totally wasn't what I planned on blogging about tonight. I had happy, positive sunshine things to talk about. Not this.  Grrr again!

No comments:

Post a Comment