Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Heat and Other Things

It got so hot today we had to turn the AC on. I have to admit, this is kind of a relief. The worst thing about the lower 90s is that I just can't justify the expense of using the AC. But past that, it has to come on or things get dangerous. It's rather nice to be dry for a few hours.

I saw my best friend today. I had a lot of fun with her and her family. We watched some Game of Thrones and laughed as the dramatic music made all the silenced commercials on TV look really funny.

It's Wasps Get into the House Season (another fun aspect of summer) and we needed a new place to hang the fly swats. We have hooks left on the window casings where we used to hold drapery tiebacks. I suggested we use the hooks for the swats. It . . . oddly looks more awesome than one might imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment