Monday, June 20, 2016

Hot Tired Stressed

The wheel on my desk broke today and it was kind of the nail in the coffin of what had been a really stressful and emotional day for me. I was very frustrated with everything. It was hot and humid, but not so much as I could justify turning on the AC. It was right on the edge of that, so I suffered in discomfort, but not danger.

I'm already so tired of summer and its various issues. Really, honestly, I'm just tired of everything. I'm tired and over everything. I know I'll feel better as soon as I can be in some hours of cooler air. I know it's just the heat and the stress of the heat that's getting to me, but right now it has me so on edge I could scream.

The worst part is that I can't even comfort myself with the idea that soon summer will be over. For one thing, this is the beginning of it. For another, I just know leaving the summer months will bring on other stressors and right now, all of it feels overwhelming.

Maybe I'll feel better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment