Thursday, June 9, 2016

Little Sticks

As I was falling asleep, I realized some ways I could fix the new project. A lot of the continual problems were due to the awkwardness of trying to turn long needles for so few stitches. I finally realized I could easily fit ten stitches on my circular needles. I pulled them out this morning and it really has made the whole process easier.

The only issue I have now is that the closeness of my fingernails and the needles is screwing with the skin on my index fingers. I have little rips and I'm starting to get blisters. I hope they'll get some level of resistant soon.

In the meantime, the little sticks are making all the difference in  the project. I'm doing this one for myself, just to learn how and get a lot of practice in. Also, if I'm going to knit, I might as well have my own knitted blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment