Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Various

Sometimes when my roommate and I go into Fort Smith, we are very successful in our shopping. Other times, like today, it's just a big mess of frustration. We only had two items to get, but neither of them could be found. Several stores were visited and several stores brought only disappointment.

It's June now. We've yet to have to turn on the AC and possibly won't have to until after the weekend. At the the same time, the humidity has been awful. I've had to use my oxygen a lot. The weather is draining and rough.  At least it's cooling down enough at night to allow for sleep. Once that ends, things are pretty awful.

Speaking of which, I'm really hoping the weather stays as it's supposed to for Sunday night. I have to go to Tulsa on Monday and I need to be able to sleep well the night before.

Words cannot express how much I DO NOT WANT to go to this appointment. Everyday I consider canceling it. The abstract notion of seeing a new gyno was one thing, but now that the reality is looming, I'm starting to really be uncomfortable about it. I have so many unknowns going into this. I'm  trying to calm myself down by plotting ways to make it go easier, but so far, even that isn't helping.

Then again, by this time next week, the appointment will be over and done with. By this point next week, hopefully I'll even be recovered from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment