Monday, November 13, 2017

Tink

Tinkerbell, the cat who remains, still doesn't like me very much. I like her. I think she's very beautiful and funny. I like how she interacts with my roommate. I like that she has finally accepted our home as her home, even if she hasn't accepted me as her person. She's a good cat and I'm glad we are able to provide her with a comfortable life.

Tink is one of those cats with a body that changes with the seasons. During the summer, she is thin and her undercoat is very smooth. As it gets colder, she puts on some weight and her fur gets a lot thicker. Right now, she has a certain gravity about her. It doesn't always work with the rest of the gravity, but it's all hers anyway.

I've decided that Tink will be my comfort this winter. Even if she doesn't sit by me or let me pet her or even like me, I am going to find comfort in her adorable bushiness. I'm glad she's with us and I am happy she is part of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment