Tuesday, December 12, 2017

12 Days

Today I slept in the car while my roommate was shopping. I slept well because it was the warmest it's been in days. The car was downright snuggly warm and I loved it.

This is my first winter in a long time with no cat who wants to sit with me. We have Tinkerbell, but as you know, she isn't that fond of me. My roommate has a little warming area going on for her on the couch and she mostly stays there. At her age, I'm sure the weather is hard on her.

I know I comment on Tink not liking me often, but I want you to understand that when it comes down to it, I'm okay with this. I love that cat fiercely and I love her personality. Yes, she's standoffish to me, but I don't think a cat has to show someone affection before it can be adored. In this case, that is certainly true.

No comments:

Post a Comment