Saturday, December 2, 2017

December

The last month of the year has arrived again. Soon it will be my birthday again. Before that, I have to deal with a doctor's appointment and various social engagements. I'm going to try to make the best of it.

As for my household, our major holiday activity has already started. My roommate and I have a tradition of watching holiday cartoons together. It's something we both dearly love. If we don't see the ones we want, perhaps we can find them online and watch them over the Roku.

The holiday specials mean a lot to us. It reminds us of being kids, but comforts us to know the chaos of childhood has passed. I mean, the chaos of adulthood is here, but that's a whole other story.

Anyway, hello December. Please be kind to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment