Wednesday, December 27, 2017

The End of Christmas

Today started the Recover from Holidays process. We ate our leftover holiday food and were pretty quiet. The roommate is trying to get some business stuff sorted, but couldn't due to companies still taking off for the holidays. That can be very frustrating.

It was pretty fun to see everyone's post-holiday pictures. I oddly like the ones of people asleep on couches wearing whatever festive stuff they received as gifts. It's just nice to see people relaxed and happy after the holiday has ended.

For me, the best part of the holiday was that my roommate and I made up a new, ridiculous Christmas spirit and told jokes about him the whole time. We even made up some songs. My guess is that he'll be part of our holiday tradition from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment