Friday, December 8, 2017

Side Effects

I scratched off what I thought was a bit of dry skin and it's been bleeding ever since. I have no idea what I did to anger this small part of my body, but it's doing some serious protesting. I put bag balm over it to stop the bleeding but that isn't even working. Hopefully, it will stop on its own soon.

I had some more nausea today. It didn't last as long but it still wasn't fun. If this continues, I will not continue with this medicine. I'm fairly certain it was the reason behind the sickness today and probably yesterday as well. I certainly don't need that during December. Things are hard enough this month as it is.

Anyway, I think I'll try to get some sleep. I'm worn out and I have a lot of things I have to deal with for the rest of the month. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment