Monday, December 4, 2017

Tulsa Appointment

When they told me I had a new doctor a few appointments back, I was super nervous about it. I felt relieved when I saw his nurse the first time and relieved when I saw a sub doctor the second time. I'd built up this whole image of some really unpleasant dude in my head. It was seriously wrong.

My new doctor is great. He's funny and personable. He was quite compassionate and listened to me. He seemed proud of my progress in the various areas where I've tried to make progress. It was meant a lot to me.

Anyway, needless to say, the appointment as well as it could, given what I have to endure. My best friend was a great help in not only driving me up there but keeping me distracted and sane. My roommate was great because I know I live in a calm, peaceful home and could come home to that. I'm a lucky woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment