Monday, February 5, 2018

Dodging the Jerkface

Tonight someone in the multiserver asked me to let them do some kills on my character. I was fine with this because I like this person. While we were going about our business, one of the major assholes in the game showed up and started killing her character. 

There is a 20 second breath time after you get killed where you can't get attacked again. This 20 seconds became a chase between me and Asshole about who could get to her first. If I did, she could kill me and get her points. If he did, he got the points. I was dodging that jerk like no one's business.

Either because I had a smaller mount and could see better, or just because I'm a plucky old lady when using mouse-foo, I was able to dodge him and let her get to me first. He killed her right after, but he didn't stop what we were trying to accomplish. I'm pretty sure said asshole is the guy who is on my server causing all the problems. Hopefully he'll get bored with us soon and go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment