Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Eye Exam

Yesterday I had my eyes examined. It was awful. It rained on the way up there. I wasn't driving, thank all the gods, but it still wasn't fun. We were both wet when we walked into the office.

The appointment itself was also awful. My eyes were dilated and that always makes me nauseous. Plus, once they did that to me, they kept flashing more and more awful light into my eyes. I was a wreck by the time we left. Also, my vision is worse.

The trip home continued the trend of awful. The rain was so fierce we had little visibility. Everything in front of us was gray. We both felt drained and a little broken by the whole thing. Everyone was driving slow and their lights kept destroying me because of the eye dilation.

When we got home, my roommate put in the order for our glasses. I opted to get the same frames I have now because I know they're comfortable and I am to the point in my life where I honestly don't care past that. I'm not sure if that is maturity or depression.

No comments:

Post a Comment